Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Are you smarter than a 5th grader

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member LPD_raider's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 1st, 2004
    Posts
    358
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Are you smarter than a 5th grader

    Is anyone planning on watchin this tonight? I personally can't wait for the premeire tonight.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are you smarter than a 5 year old

    I don't want to watch it because I am afraid I will look like an idiot. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LPD_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2005
    Posts
    195
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are you smarter than a 5 year old

    what channel

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are you smarter than a 5 year old

    Fox, right now
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are you smarter than a 5 year old

    im watching.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are you smarter than a 5 year old

    So far, I am ALMOST as smart as a 5th grader. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are you smarter than a 5th grader

    The show will be lucky to be aired for 3 weeks.

    Absolutely horrible.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are you smarter than a 5th grader

    I thought it horrid as well. Only 6 questions in 30 minutes, giggling kids, an unfunny Foxworthy. May it die a quick death!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Xcat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Are you smarter than a 5th grader

    This is a rip off of one of the games Howard Stern plays on his radio show. He's been doing it for years. He'd miss it up though and use 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th graders though.
    "I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." Bill Clinton

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •